MHT-CET is a premier entrance exam conducted for admission to all private, Government, Aided & Unaided engineering, health science and pharmacy universities/colleges in Maharashtra for Undergraduate Engineering courses. Through MHT-CET candidates can get admission to Engineering / Medical courses of 10 universities and their affiliated colleges. In simple terms for candidates in Maharashtra MHT-CET is the most important Entrance Exam for getting admission in Maharashtra Engineering, Health Science and Pharmacy Colleges.
Candidates even from outside Maharashtra can appear for MHT-CET 2011, though they can only get admission in Private unaided colleges for a limited number of seats. Candidates can also get admission through their AIEEE scores in private unaided Engineering colleges.
We, at Aashirwad Classes, teach the students each and every topic as per their school syllabus and conduct class test on every topic after its completion. We insist the students to take parents signature on answer paper so that parents are aware of their child’s progress.
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks. There is 5% relaxation for Maharashtra backward classes.
Important note only for Health Science degree courses
- Eligibility for Health science courses of candidates who have passed SSC (10th std) and/or HSC (12th std) or equivalent examination.
- HSC/SSC, Maharashtra state, eligible for Health science courses.
- HSC Maharashtra but SSC outside Maharashtra, domicile certificate required, eligible for Health Science courses.
Admission process for Government and Private Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra
Government and Private Engineering Colleges of Maharashtra will give admissions on the basis of a student’s performance in the Maharashtra common entrance test i.e. MH-CET.
- MH-CET (Engg/Pharma.) exam is of 200 marks of 3 hours duration.
- The paper will be based only on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of Std XII syllabus.
- Paper-I consist of 50 questions of physics & 50 questions of chemistry. Duration of paper-I is of 90 minutes. Each question carries 1 mark. Paper-II consists of 50 questions of mathematics for 90 minutes duration with 2 marks for each question.
- There is no negative marking in MH-CET.
- Doubt solving lectures
- Viva Sessions
- Personal Attention , Motivation
- Personality Development , Communication skills
- Accelerated Learning Technique
- Skill Building , Aptitude Test
- Well equipped Classrooms ..
- Innovative methodologies
Advantages of Studying with us
- Experienced & Well Qualified & Expert Teachers.
- Student Centered and Exam Oriented Teaching.
- Quality Study Material for Self Study.
- The Limited Strength of Students in Each Batch.
- Uses Highly Modified and Advance Technology for Understanding Subject
- Well Planned Program of Teaching and Highly Competitive Environment.
- Highly Well Set up & Calm Environment for Learning.
- Conducting a Unique & Successfully Experimental Self Study Series & Home Test Series Pattern.
- Offers monthly Performance & Attendance Report is Send to Parents via Email/Whatsapp.